Strani

Here you can read about music, film, fashion, celebrity styling, life stories, inspiring quotes...and random thoughts.

ponedeljek, 25. april 2011

Shoes I love ( SS 2011): Part 1

I've gone through many collections of shoes for SS 2011, and now I wanna show you the ones I really like! Some of them wouldn't be my first choise, but they are interesting so I wanna show them too :)

OPEN YOUR EYES WIDELY... AND ENJOY THE RIDE ;))


 1. Donna Karan (love, love, love them)


2. Gucci (hoooottttttttttt)


3. Brian Atwood (love the color)



4. Christian Dior 


5.  D&G (love the flowers)


6.  Donna Karan (OMG...just breathe)


7.  Manolo Blahnik


8. Giuseppe Zanotti


9.  Christian Dior

10.  Louis Vuitton

 11.  Christian Louboutin


12. Christian Louboutin




So, girls.. which shoes would you die for? ;) 
I would have to say.... number 1 & 6 .. 
I really love Donna Karan and her collection this year!



7 comments:

SanjaFashatude pravi ...

7, 10 in 11... to die for :)

Sunny pravi ...

Sem mela feeling, da tebi ne bojo nobene všeč..mogoče Louboutinke, ajde ;)

SanjaFashatude pravi ...

V bistvu edine, ki mi niso všeč so 8. Druge so vse lepe!

Nina Galerija pravi ...

3., 4., 5., 6. in 12. bi definitivno imelaaa

nail crazy pravi ...

7 i 12... iako mi se sve sviđaju, ali da budem iskrena, poginila bih u ovolikim petama ;-)

Sunny pravi ...

Ni kaj punce, dober okus imate ;) Hehe..

Sunny pravi ...

Dodajam še 2 in 11 .. kako sem jih lahko pozabla :)

Objavite komentar