Strani

Here you can read about music, film, fashion, celebrity styling, life stories, inspiring quotes...and random thoughts.

sobota, 7. maj 2011

Shoes: Christian Louboutin Fall/Winter 2011-2012

This is a new fall/winter collection brought to you by Louboutin. It is filled with fur, buckles, studs and suede. Are you impressed or not? I am definitely.... NOT! 

The spring/summer collection for this year was wonderful, but what the heck is this?! I find these shoes funny and unflattering. 


1. Fifi: leopard sequin pump


2. Alex: lion paw pump ( wtf???? )



3. Supervic (really, nothing special..maybe the bright one is better)

 


4. Blue suede boot (this one I actually like, but again..nothing special)


5.  Lady Fur: lady peep slingback with fur ( it would have been great wthout the fur..less is more)


6. Tootsie Booty: laser cut boot with snakeskin, studs and fur ( I think I just puked in my mouth a little)


7. Halte: patent pump with ankle strap (boring)


8. Pigalle: black spiked pump ( I like this pair- I have seen them on Rihanna )


9. Trotitella: Platform pump (nope..)


10.  Marisa: platform pump (weird..)


11. Puck: platform fur boot (even weirder)


12. Purple suede fringe boot ( I like!! )


13. Stud and buckle boot ( uhh..I don't know, maybe? )


14. Splash fur: fur embelished platform slingback ( the fur is so unneccesary)





 What's your opinion? 

I definitely expected more from Louboutin,  I feel like this collection is an experiment gone wrong.  In the future they should stick to what they do best: classic, elegant, chic, womenly shoes! 

If I have to choose, I like: 4, 5, 8, 12.



7 comments:

nail crazy pravi ...

e da, baš me zanima bi ko nosija broj 2 ili 11... ja ni u ludilu :-p

Sunny pravi ...

možda za maškare, haha :)

Naiara Cruz pravi ...

i like number 12, without doubt!

kissess""
http://latika-cruz.blogspot.com/

Staša pravi ...

najbolj so mi všeč čevlji št. 4,7 in (pogojno) 10... pač louboutin <3

Tin pravi ...

Oh, Loubortinke. Upam, da si jih bom kdaj privoščila...

Unknown pravi ...

Number 8 are my fav!! Great!!

http://aniaanialysis.blogspot.com/

Anonimni pravi ...

Wearing high heel pumps from Christian Louboutin will help you achieve a super sexy look, and who says you can't wear sexy shoes in the winter cold? Like all other shoes, Christian Louboutin pump styles go in and out of trend. To be on trend this winter, you don't need to own dozens of pumps, just these Christian Louboutin Shoes! With a pair of patent leather pumps, pointy toe pumps, and high heeled loafers, your shoe collection will be on trend this winter!

Objavite komentar