This is a new fall/winter collection brought to you by Louboutin. It is filled with fur, buckles, studs and suede. Are you impressed or not? I am definitely.... NOT!
The spring/summer collection for this year was wonderful, but what the heck is this?! I find these shoes funny and unflattering.
1. Fifi: leopard sequin pump
2. Alex: lion paw pump ( wtf???? )
3. Supervic (really, nothing special..maybe the bright one is better)
4. Blue suede boot (this one I actually like, but again..nothing special)
5. Lady Fur: lady peep slingback with fur ( it would have been great wthout the fur..less is more)
6. Tootsie Booty: laser cut boot with snakeskin, studs and fur ( I think I just puked in my mouth a little)
7. Halte: patent pump with ankle strap (boring)
8. Pigalle: black spiked pump ( I like this pair- I have seen them on Rihanna )
9. Trotitella: Platform pump (nope..)
10. Marisa: platform pump (weird..)
11. Puck: platform fur boot (even weirder)
12. Purple suede fringe boot ( I like!! )
13. Stud and buckle boot ( uhh..I don't know, maybe? )
14. Splash fur: fur embelished platform slingback ( the fur is so unneccesary)
What's your opinion?
I definitely expected more from Louboutin, I feel like this collection is an experiment gone wrong. In the future they should stick to what they do best: classic, elegant, chic, womenly shoes!
If I have to choose, I like: 4, 5, 8, 12.