Strani

Here you can read about music, film, fashion, celebrity styling, life stories, inspiring quotes...and random thoughts.

nedelja, 24. april 2011

Karina Smirnoff in Playboy

She is a Ukrainian American professional ballroom dancer. Only 33 years old and already a five-time U.S. National Champion.



She is best know for appearing on Dancing with the Stars with such celebrities as Mario Lopez and Aaron Carter. She is competing in season 12 with "The Karate Kid" actor Ralph Macchio.


 
This month she poses in a revealing piece of clothing on the cover of the new Playboy and inside she takes everything off.



As a dancer I’ve always embraced my body. I’m thrilled to show off my strong, toned physique in the pages of Playboy and celebrate my sexiness,” Smirnoff told the magazine. 

To me, sexy is the confident energy a person produces. Sexy is the comfortable feeling of being who you are. Sexy is not just having beautiful lips, legs and arms; it’s beyond that. Sexy is soul.”




What do you think? I love her body...it is so toned..you can definitely see that she's a dancer. But I don't like her face on all of these pictures. I think it is too retouched on some of them. She is naturally beautiful, she  doesn't need so much retouching.

Rest of the pics (I hope I don't get in trouble for posting them without stars over her intimate parts )







0 comments:

Objavite komentar