Strani

Here you can read about music, film, fashion, celebrity styling, life stories, inspiring quotes...and random thoughts.

sreda, 20. april 2011

It's Britney, bitch!

So I'm writing this to present the new album from Britney Spears which is really cool, because it has a dance vibe to it. This songs are sure going to be summer hits all over the world.



But this is mainly for Sanja (follow her here ), who isn't familiar with any of the new Britney songs. Shame on you, Sanja :)

This is Britney's 7th album ("Femme Fatale") and it was released on March 25, 2011.



1. "Hold it against me" was released as the lead single from the album, peaking atop of the charts in seven countries, including the United States and Canada.




2. The album's second single, "Till the World Ends", premiered on March 4, 2011 on Ryan Seacrest's radio show and was released the same day.
(Sanja, this is the one I was talking about.. I can't get it out of my head)

 

And the rest of the songs from the album (which are yet to come)

3. Inside Out ( click to listen )
4. I Wanna Go ( click to listen )
5. How I Roll ( click to listen )
6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful, feat. Sabi ( click to listen )
7. Seal It With A Kiss ( click to listen )
8. Big Fat Bass, feat. Will I Am ( click to listen )
9.  Trouble For Me ( click to listen )
10. Trip To Your Heart ( click to listen )
11. Gasoline ( click to listen )
12. Criminal ( click to listen )

I hope you like it!

2 comments:

SanjaFashatude pravi ...

aaaaajaaaa... ne ne vem sorry :)))) mogoče sem jih kdaj slučajno čula...

ninna pravi ...

Men je tud čist super ta nov cd :)

Objavite komentar