Strani

Here you can read about music, film, fashion, celebrity styling, life stories, inspiring quotes...and random thoughts.

ponedeljek, 25. april 2011

5 year old make up guru!

I have to share this with you, cause she's too cute not to be seen :) This is Madison, a 5 year old girl who has watched too many make up videos with her mom. So she decided to try it herself, LOL. 

I am happy that her mother doesn't let her really put the make up on. So she just talks and shows her mother's stuff. But in a very funny and cute way. Check it out :)

(I have to post links to youtube, cause I can't share them here. Don't know why..)

This is her first video.. "I really love this, you should try it" :) 

"This is really dark, i don't really use it".. LOOOL! 
http://youtu.be/RovAsBvMKZY

What's in my purse

And this one is too funny :) She comes in her little kid's car and says "Sorry I'm late. The traffic was terrible".. LOL 

And this one I can actually share, so..for those of you who are lazy to click on the links, watch this where Madison talks about IviScents Bath Bombs.


 


She's awesome :))))



0 comments:

Objavite komentar