Strani

Here you can read about music, film, fashion, celebrity styling, life stories, inspiring quotes...and random thoughts.

ponedeljek, 18. april 2011

Jennifer Lopez named the most beatiful by People magazine!

People magazine has named Jennifer Lopez  the world’s most beautiful woman of 2011.

..Oh, and sure I agree! I've loved her since I first saw her in film "Selena", and that was years and years ago. She is beautiful, bubbly, funny and charismatic. She is the mix of the girl next door and a sex bomb. 

Can you believe she is 41 years old?






Jennifer Lopez Top Ten Accomplishments:

1 - Jennifer Lopez became the first Latina actress to get paid $1 million or more for one film

2 - By 2003, she had become the highest-paid Latina actress in Hollywood. She still holds the record, earning $15,000,000 for her performance in Monster In Law (2005).

3 - She is the first actress and singer to have a movie (The Wedding Planner) and an album (JLo) at #1 in the same week.

4 - History was made in 2001 with Lopez's fragrance "Glow". The perfume held the number one spot in nine countries for over four months.

5 - She still remains the only female to hold the top spot two times in the "Sexiest Female In The world" list.

6 - She entered the 2004 Fortune List of under 40 year old wealthy entertainers. She has an estimated $275 million fortune.

7 - She has sold nearly 50 million records worldwide.

8 - She has 5 #1 hits in the U.S.

9 - She is one of the top 10 highest paid actresses in Hollywood.

10 - In 2004, her Clothing and Fragrance lines combined, brought in over $US 550,000,000.

5 comments:

Fash Boulevard pravi ...

loving her on AI right now. So happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Sunny pravi ...

Yeeey, my second follower, haha :) Welcome!

Yes, I will follow you because your blog seems very interesting to me :) I love watching celebs and how they dress. Kim & Kourtney especially <3 I plan to post some of their pics in the future.

And yes I agree, Jennifer is sooo lovable on American Idol. I hope people can see now that she is not "diva" as the tabloids used to say all the time.

Michelle pravi ...

Hi, your blog is really really cool! I just love it and I'm following! I'd love if you visit me and follow mine too. It's so exciting meet and know about new people around the world.

Kisses,
Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

Sunny pravi ...

Hello, thank you for joining my followers ;)

PLN by M pravi ...

J.Lo <3 Meni je super...ubistvu se mi zdi ena izmed bolj simpatičnih celebrity-ev :)

Objavite komentar